Friday, March 20, 2009

Norman James

I began researching my James genealogy in 1962, when many of the family who were born in the 1800s were still living. I interviewed many of the "old folks", who told me stories of life in the pioneer days. How fortunate that I started so early!

Norman wrote that in his biography for this blog. I immediately asked him if I could interview him. He sent me a magical treasure chest in the guise of a PDF file. And I only hope there is much more to come.

2 comments:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!



    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello %0%,

    This is a mail advert for Avant Brian Capital Management. We grant loans to individuals and companies. We are interested in the financing of large-volume projects and grant loans with no upfront fee.

    The interest rate will be 2% annually. The repayment is 1-16 years with 6months grace period by Email brianloancapitall@gmail.com

    We offer loans:

    *Project finance
    *Business loans
    *Personal Loan
    *Mortagage loan

    Loan processing and financing takes about 8 working days from the day you submit your loan application.
    if interested.. kindly reply.

    Kind regards.
    Mrs. Cindy Alberto
    Email: brianloancapitall@gmail.com
    Web: Avant.com
    Financial Advisor
    Avant Brian Capital Management

    ReplyDelete